Hi there! 👋
I am a Ph.D. Candidate (Graduate Research Assistant) in Chemical Engineering at West Virginia University, and a member of the CODES Research Group. In addition, I hold both a M.Sc. and B.Sc. degrees also in Chemical Engineering.
Throughout my career, I have developed algorithms and methods to efficiently solve problems related to Process Systems Engineering (PSE), giving me experience in:
- Process modeling
- Advanced process control
- Plantwide control
- Nonlinear constrained optimization
- Supervised machine learning.
My current goal is to conduct further research on the design, modeling, control and assessment of chemical processes. Lastly, I have experience working with the industry, mainly the oil and gas, petrochemical and energy sectors.
- An inverse mapping approach for process systems engineering using automatic differentiation and the implicit function theoremAIChE Journal, 2023
- A machine learning-based process operability framework using Gaussian processesComputers & Chemical Engineering, 2022
- Metacontrol: A Python based application for self-optimizing control using metamodelsComputers & Chemical Engineering, 2020
- Metamodel-based numerical techniques for self-optimizing controlIndustrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2018